Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Go big or go home?


How do you guys build your armies?  Build it up over time or do you guys buy it all at once and then assemble it.  I tend to fall into the latter category:  I like to design an army first, write out the list (go through several revisions) and then buy all the models the list needs.  This saves me time, I get to play with what I want, and most importantly, it saves me money.

What about you fellas?  Just in case you were wondering why I haven't posted.. overtime has started and I've been pretty tired when I get home.

Oh, the joys of working in the gaming industry..  Speaking of which, Mass Effect 3 comes out today and Street Fighter vs. Tekken (SFxT) later in the week.  Any of you keep up with video games outside of minis?

No comments:

Post a Comment