Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Been playing Diablo III

Addiction is bad.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but I've been playing a lot of D3 lately.  I have a Monk in pretty good gear but I'm still getting hammered in A3 and 4 Inferno.  I do quite well in A2, even though I do die some times.  A1 Warden and Butcher farming can only go so far so I'm definitely hoping for more dual wield possibility.

Here's some pics of my Monk's stats:

These stats are with Enchantress buffs.

My skills look like the following:

Concussive + Resolve is king.

And here's a pic of my gear:

I need better resists.

I also played some Dust Warfare last night (300 pts), so I'll write up a short recap/BR of it in a little bit.

1 comment:

David Gordon said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only one hooked by D3 at the moment.  I have so many projects on the back burner right now, lol!

Post a Comment